Strategic Efficiency and Effectiveness (SEE) programme
The Northern Ireland Prison Service is currently going through a period of reform – the Strategic Efficiency and Effectiveness (SEE) programme.
The SEE Programme - is a four year change management programme which will deliver fundamental reform of the Prison Service by 2015.
The vision of the SEE programme is that in three years time our Service will:
- Be well led and competently managed;
- Have a fit, flexible, motivated, well trained, well rewarded staff;
- Be compact and cost-effective;
- Have the offender at the centre of its focus;
- Reduce the risk of offenders re-offending on release;
- Be respected and valued by the community we serve.